Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Long Week-end!

I am so excited and so are my kids. Today is the start of a 4-day week-end for us. The kids do not have school today or Monday due to parent-teacher conferences. I can sleep in a bit for the next four days! Woo Hoo!



We don't have any big plans. In fact, the only thing I know we will be doing besides going to mass is helping our son sell M&M's for the Boy Scouts. He's done very well so far.



Of course, there are a couple of things he has to his advantage. First, all the proceeds go to "scholarships" for boys who couldn't otherwise afford to participate in Boy Scouts. The other thing he has on his side: he's just plain cute. LOL! Seriously. He's a handsome boy to begin with but when he puts on his uniform, he's very cute. Yes, I know I'm biased. I also know I must be a sucker for males in blue uniforms since I married an Airman. LOL!



On a designing note, I am sorry to say that not having my laptop is slowing that down quite a bit. I had three files almost ready to go for you. It's bugging me that I haven't finished them for you yet.

No comments: