Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Being Over-run by Wolves

Tonight, we are going to be over-run by wolves. These wolves are not the furry, four-legged variety. Nope. These are the two-legged, uniform wearing variety. You've guessed it: Boy Scouts.

Since my husband is the den leader, the first meeting is at our home. It should be a fun night. They are beginning their work towards their bear badge so they will be doing academic stuff about animals and playing in our backyard as well.

In between helping them out and entertaining my daughter, I will be trying to get the KNK Swap out tonight and getting some scrapping in too. I am so excited about this swap. I am not kidding when I say the files are amazing. They are all very cool. It is definitely well-worth the effort of making one file and getting about 15 awesome files back in return! You really should consider signing up for the next swap at Paperthreads! Seriously!!!

1 comment:

debenj said...

LOL... when I first read "Being Over-rn by Wolves" right away I was thinking of the furry kind :).
Sounds like you all are in for a lot of fun with the kids :).