Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Babysitter

Tonight, for the first time since I can't even remember when, we are having a babysitter! I wish I could say it was for a hot date with my hubby. LOL! Nope, we're going to a training session at our church.

I'm a bit nervous about this. Not the training session. The babysitter. Since our house has become Kid-Central for all the kids in the neighborhood, I'm afraid they'll all show up and since there won't be an adult here, all rules will also go out the window.

Hey, at least we didn't buy the house with the balcony that overlooked the pool. We just knew the kids would be running through the house, up the stairs, through the master bedroom and out the door only to take a running leap off the balcony and try to make it into the pool. And how do I know they would try this? Well, um, . . . uh, let's not go there. LOL!

Just say a little prayer that all goes well tonight!

No comments: