Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Sneak Peek



Honestly, I must confess I am suffering from a bit of blogger’s block right now. I have no idea what to write that you might actually want to read. So, instead, here’s a sneak peek of another file that will hit the store soon. I hand drew every part of this file with my Bamboo Tablet. I love how much easier it is to draw and design cutter files using it rather than a mouse. Anyway, here’s the sneak peek of "Leaves, Stems and Vines:"

I hope you like it. I left the leaves separate from most of the stems and vines so that you can weave them through my lattice files or other projects. This way, you can also add as many or as few leaves as you want. Watch for it in the store soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can't wait for it to show up in the store!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! How soon until this great file shows up in the store??? I am making many cards for next week. It is teacher appreciation week and I have 8 cards to make. Hint...Hint...

LOL!

Doreen