Sunday, April 27, 2008

See, I Told You So

Yesterday, I told you Debbie, my awesome creative team member, was amazing. Here’s a picture she just sent me that proves it.
Her husband took the photo in the center of Santa and his “desert reindeer” in Kuwait. My deepest appreciation goes out to the entire Wright Family. I certainly appreciate the picture but it is nothing compared to how grateful I am for their service to our country. Any deployment is difficult enough, but to be apart during the holidays . . . So, my hat’s off to the Wrights.


To make this layout, Debbie used one of my new files, Stained Glass Octagon. This file is so new it’s not even in the store yet but I hope to get it up really soon along with a few others. Keep watching the store and they'll be there before you know it.

No comments: